March 19, 2010

More Wicker

So yesterday I went to Wicker Park. I can't get enough of it, the neighborhood is amazing. There's this mexican restaurant we loved the way it looked but we didn't go in  because we wanted Thai. I plan to go back next week to try the food and take some pictures.


Fountain @ Wicker Park (the actual park)


At the park once again

 reading the menu from the wonderful Thai restaurant Pot Pan (see pictures from yesterday)

We were both very hungry! 

After we ate we walked around and we found an artist @ work (is this art or not that's up to you to decide, in 1913 a movement called Dada started which said that Art can be anything, it doesn't have to follow a format, so according to them this would be art)



and some other stuff:

and this wonderful vintage shop (one of many)



REMEMBER: LOVE everything, life, people, nature. Just make sure you love.

2 comments:

ahlin said...

wicker park!? like the movie???

Unknown said...

I have never seen the Movie, but if the movie was filmed in Chicago then it is the same Wicker Park =]