Today I spent a few hours in a charming little side of Chicago, called Wicker Park. They have awesome vintage stores and cute little boutiques. And great food. Our favorite vegan fast food restaurant (Veggie Bite) is in Wicker Park, we are not vegan but love vegan food. But today we decided to try something new so we went into this Thai restaurant, call Pot Pon Thai they have really good food.
I had the Rama Broccoli
and some egg rolls
The food is not expensive, this two plates came out to $13. I had a great day with my boyfriend.
REMEMBER: just breathe, when things feel like they just don't make sense, JUST BREATHE!


2 comments:
i've heard such great things about wicker park, i want to visit chicago so badly! i'm glad you had a great day, and it's always important to remember to breathe, when things are going well as well as when they aren't!
If you like vintage shops you'll love Wicker Park, It's easy to get to without car it's just off the Division or Damen Stop of the Blue line. It's a few minutes from downtown Chicago
Post a Comment